D'Angel avoids dating rumours



Dancehall artiste D'Angel yesterday dismissed rumours that she is currently dating Gyptian.
In an interview with D angel, she said, "I don't know where those rumours came from and I don't care. A music mi do, so I just want to dispel those rumours. Rumours and gossip always surround D'Angel, but I always break the barriers through music, music is my platform."
working closely


However, both Gyptian and D'Angel have been working closely of late, as they recently wrote and recorded a love song together called Gravity.
According to D'Angel, "It's a llove song with me and Gyptian. Wi did jus dey a studio, the rhythm come up and we put pen to paper, and it's gonna be another number one for Gyptian and D'Angel."
Gyptian was also pleased with the collaboration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands