Dark Skin Girl -By Romain Virgo


 
Artiste: Romain Virgo
Intro:
And now I'm sending this one across
To all my Jamaican woman ... hey hey ye
Verse one
Hey dark skin girl you me a call
Me wudda love to have you close to me when the rain a fall
Laid your head upon my chest
My black princess
Your smile alone mek mi know black woman a the best
Hey chocolate skin ever hot
You I'll never diss, on you I'll never turn my back
On my shoulder you can lean
You are my queen
Nothing so beautiful, girl in this world I've ever seen.
Chorus
Your love your love


Is all I need
Give me your love
My Jamaican queen
Your love your love
No Nothing else, No nothing else
Now all I wanna do girl is be myself
Verse Two
Hey dark skin girl you a lead
You alone mi want, yes a you alone me need
Love you just the way you are
You brighter than a star
Even if a leave you girl a would never go far
Hey African galang galang
Girl you never change, well a same so you tan
I want to be your man, you're the one and only one
If I am not for you, then tell me where do I belong.
Rept Chorus
Verse Three
Every time dem pass me way
I want to say sumn, but a don't know what to say
Dem got me weak in the knees
Girl I'm begging please
I know that you're looking for a man like me
If a don't get you girl what will I do
A woman like you can give me love weh true
Girl you know you bless wid all weh you possess
Hardcore love you give and nothing less.
Rept Chorus
Verse four
Only if I had a choice I would never ever
Have to think twice, me love the way you shape
You cold like ice, hips dem looking wide
And a roll like a dice
Hey champion girl you're strong
A woman like you deserve a good man
You know me a wait, me a wait real long
If I am not for you, tell me where do I belong.

Comments

  1. I have read a few excellent stuff here. Certainly worth
    bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you place
    to create the sort of fantastic informative web site.
    My webpage : diets that work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands