'Nothing like that' Lady Saw still with John John despite Twitter claims to the contrary Dancehall's first lady is excited

















Dancehall artiste Lady Saw's fans believed she was no longer with her companion of 17 years when she stated on Twitter that she is 'single and loving it'.

The artiste has been with her lover, producer John John, for almost two decades. But on Wednesday, the artiste, whose real name is Marion Hall, tweeted, "When you give a man second chances over and over again and he [expletive] again and again leave his sorry [expletive]."

Later in the night, she said: "To all Twitter and Facebook informer bring back this to you know who. Am single and loving it."
But Lady Saw said this was all in good fun.
"Nothing like that. Don't tek that as nutt'n. I was just there, messing around. Sometimes you do that to send the wrong message to some people "Everything is beautiful. My man is in bed sleeping. Don't pay me no


mind, sometimes mi head tek mi. Everything pat, everything good. I put whatever I want to put on there."
She explained that her relationship has faced problems, but she is happy in it.

"We are not perfect. We are like any normal couple. Sometimes you have people who will even start rumours and then you argue with your man; and then you look like a fool after when you realise nutt'n nuh happen," Lady Saw told 

"Men make mistakes just like women. Sometimes you have to give and take. Once you can work it out and nobody nah dead, work it out. Mi deh wid my man how long and every day feels like I just met the man. It feels perfect. There is no relationship that's perfect, but he makes me happy."
In the meantime, Lady Saw says she is upbeat about her album, My Way, which will be released on September 7.
"I can't wait, and everybody is talking about it. People are excited about it. It's not as raw as the Lady Saw before," she said, noting that she will also be releasing a one-drop album later.
However, the artiste said she is disappointed that some of the songs she did recently did not get the chance to make it onto the album.
Lady Saw is also excited about the lingerie line she will be starting in the future.
"I plan to come out with my lingerie line. I am thinking of bringing a high-end line. I already did my logo for that. I am bringing the sex in sexy," Lady Saw said.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands