Kartel being targeted?: Says policemen or someone else trying to set him up:I don't sling guns


Deejay Vybz Kartel feels targeted. He strongly believes that there are some persons who are conspiring to see him behind bars once again.

Speaking to weekened star, the deejay, whose real name is Adidja Palmer, said: "I feel like someone, or a group of people are conspiring to try to get me arrested. On Monday, I got a call from a friend who works at Greater Portmore Police Station telling me that there's a rumour over there that I put out a hit on a police over there and that I should try clear my name. I immediately called my lawyer and informed her of the news and she said she was going to call the station to query the matter."



The deejay further said; "Somebody trying to set me up but that don't hold no water because whether it is a routine check on the road, traffic violation or even question and answer, the cops and I have never had a bad encounter."

don't sling guns

He continued, "I sing songs, I don't sling guns so I would like to go to the public because this is set up
business that someone is obviously trying."

Checks by the weekened star to verify the artiste's claims were unsuccessful as all questions were directed to the top cop for the St Catherine South Division. However, several calls to his office and cellular phone went unanswered up to press time last night.

"I don't know if it's true or not, I'm not in the capacity to comment. It's best you speak to the boss," a corporal at the Greater Portmore Police Station said when the weekened star contacted there yesterday.

In June, Kartel was among a list of six men who were described as a 'major person of interest' and asked to turn themselves into police custody. On June 29, Kartel turned himself into police custody, during the time of the imposed state of emergency. He was released two weeks later.

In making reference to that arrest Kartel said yesterday, "this is not the first time someone tried to accuse me. While I was detained during the state of emergency, police came to me in the cell and said they received statement that I threatened a policeman's life. When they contacted the policeman who was allegedly threatened, he said he didn't know anything about that and that he and I were good friends from primary school days, we grew up together."



Comments

  1. this is not a laugh matter this is very seourous
    you need to know the people you hanging with and watch your enemies. because if someone wanted to see you behind bars they will kept on trying to hang you out for the dogs. so kept doing what you do best in that is singing. because the old saying is what you do to others always came back to you twice as hard. so what someone is doing to you they will get it back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands