Jamaican artiste Gyptian rushed to hospital; ordered to rest Artiste exhausted after 60- day tour

IVOR Ruddock, the manager of Gyptian, has issued a statement in response to rumours about the health of the Reggae star, clarifying that he is suffering from dehydration following a 60- day tour of Europe and Africa. After a hectic period of shows, interviews and promotion, the artiste, real name Windel Edwards, said that he was feeling faint after arriving in New York City earlier this week from Tanzania for two last performances. Gyptian reported feeling faint and was taken to a hospital in the city.A decision was taken to cancel the shows but he reportedly insisted on performing. However, on completion of the last show he again reported feeling faint but with added stomach cramps and was rushed to the emergency room. A doctor there prescribed him medication and ordered him to rest and rehydrate as he was now severely dehydrated. “To my fans in Barbados, I apologise profusely and I am currently renegotiating a date with the promoters to complete my obligations and please my fans. There is no Gyptian without my fans and I am very grateful for all the concern that has been shown but I assure everyone that I will be back to work for all of you as soon as I am back in peak form because as me seh, 'Me Nah Let Go'," said the artiste in reference to his recent international breakthrough hit, which precipitated his rise in workload. Gyptian is returning home to rest and consult with his personal doctor and dietician. He will rest for a few days so that he can return to work in good health. 'Nah Let Go' has been added to rotation on several major stations worldwide and seen him win a British MOBO award and United States Soul train award.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands