Dancer Keiva, the new face of skin-toning product

 


With her own first-hand experience, popular dancer Keiva says she is now the face of two skin-toning products.

Speaking with the star yesterday, Keiva explained that she has been using the products, Glow & White and Diva Maxi Tone, since January. It was after using it that she was approached to be the face.
"I am using this from January and I have a nice skin tone. If it was a bleaching cream, I would be white. My friend introduced me to it first. I started using it and I realised that it just makes my skin pretty in two months' time," she said, noting that it is available at different locations in Kingston.
Keiva also stressed the fact that the products are not for skin-bleaching.


"They are not bleaching creams, they are toning creams. It just makes the skin clean and pretty. It is not something that people hide and sell, it is approved," she told THE STAR, noting that they are sold in the form of lotions and creams.
promotion

As part of her contract, Keiva said she will be helping to promote the products and do interviews about them. One such promotion will take place in downtown Kingston next week with radio personality Miss Kitty.
Although it is a skin-toning cream, Keiva says she is cognisant of the fact that people will think it is a skin-bleaching cream.

"I can't stop people from thinking what they want to think," she said.
However, she believes that when they start using the product they will realise that it is merely a skin-toning product. And, with this new endorsement, Keiva says she is very pleased.

"I am feeling marvellous, great. As long as I am making an honest bread, I am going to work. I can't wait to get the word out," she said.


Source : Jamaicanstar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands