Jamaican Deejay Mr. Lexx hoping to retrieve US visa































According to Mr Lexx, his visa was not revoked as a result of his disassociation with an entity. It had been rumoured that Mr Lexx, after parting ways with a particular record label, had also lost his US visa as a result.
"My work permit was cancelled as a result of my breaking away from an entity, as they were the ones who had secured it for me," he said.

Mr Lexx also said that he was currently in discussions about accessing a new visa, and negotiations have been going well so far. "If all goes well, I should get back my work permit before the end of the year," he predicted.
In the meantime, the artiste has kept himself busy touring other countries in Europe where he says the fans are very receptive to his music. "I went to Germany, Sweden, Russia, Holland and Denmark, and the response was excellent. I didn't even have to sing some of my old songs," he said.


According to the artiste, the European fans listen to music objectively and even songs that are not popular in Jamaica are well respected. "I perform 22 tracks every night and the feedback is good." Mr Lexx says he has an international catalogue which he performs on tour because the audiences relate to music differently from those locally.
The deejay says that he is exploring new musical concepts such as recording happy music, making mention of his new single with Courtney John called Hey Jamaica, produced by Fiwi Music. According to Mr Lexx, happy music makes a person feel good and improves the music in general.

Lexx, who is no longer signed to VP Records, also says that negotiations are also in the pipeline for a new deal with an established record label. "Believe me, this is going to be big, but I'm not allowed to say certain developments until my lawyer has sorted the necessary procedures," he told THE STAR.

Mr Lexx is currently promoting his new single Wine Up, produced by Q45, and will leave the island in August for Italy. He is also doing productions under his label Jiggy House Records, working with young artistes CP Ink.
He is also featured in the movie Out The Gate, to be released soon in the United States.








Source: Jamaican Star

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands