Thief vandalised Macka Diamond's car. While performing








DANCEHALL deejay Macka Diamond is pleading for the return of documents stolen from her car, which was broken into and robbed as she performed at the Louise Bennett theatre in Kingston yesterday.In a statement today, the artiste, whose real name is Charmaine Munroe, offered a reward for the safe return of her property. "The persons shattered the rear left pivot window, entered the vehicle and removed several valuable items while I performed inside The Louise Bennett Theatre," said Munroe. "These persons also stole my handbag and purse containing my driver’s license, bank and credit cards and some cash. My iPad2 was also stolen."




The incident was subsequently reported to the police.

"These documents, especially the travel documents for myself and my son, are very important. These documents can be returned confidentially, and I am personally offering a reward for them. Persons with information may contact the Half-Way-Tree Police Station or me directly via email at mackadiamondbookings@gmail.com," she said

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestnews/Macka-Diamond-s-car-robbed--vandalised#ixzz1V8GR1A2V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands