Singer Jah Cure set to married Kamila McDonald today Pictures of both






AT 4 o'clock this afternoon, the swanky Tryall Club in Hanover is scheduled to be the scene for the nuptials between reggae singer Jah Cure and former CVM TV personality Kamila McDonald.

"When a man sees his soulmate he just knows that she is the one," declared Siccature Alcock aka Jah Cure to Sunday Observer.

AT 4 o'clock this afternoon, the swanky Tryall Club in Hanover is scheduled to be the scene for the nuptials between reggae singer Jah Cure and former CVM TV personality Kamila McDonald.

There is no denying the deep love and devotion he feels for his bride-to-be as he spoke about their chance meeting at a plaza on Constant Spring Road in the Corporate Area.

"I was doing some business when I saw her coming from lunch with a friend and I was like 'my God, someone like you exist and you are not mine' shared the singer.

Not wanting to miss out on the moment he quickly set about getting her phone number.

Two years and some months later Kamila can now voice the question which went through her head in the days following the chance meeting, "why didn't Jah Cure call the same night?"

With a laugh Jah Cure says because she is special, he couldn't risk her thinking he was in for a quick fling or he was pushing her, so he deliberately waited two days to call.

"Man, I was so tempted to call that I had to take my phone and hide it!" he recalls with a chuckle.

When he finally did make that call he was still nervous as he never knew what to expect... but he had nothing to fear, McDonald was just as taken with him as he was with her.

"Today, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world and I am gearing up for my big day," says Jah Cure's bride-to-be.


She says the off stage Cure is "extremely down to earth, funny, knowledgeable, curious and just loves to cook... he loves me," was the confident comment.

For Jah Cure today represents his total commitment and assurance to McDonald that he will be true to her and cherish her for the Empress that she is. "I am getting married, I am going to settle down. I won't be ungrateful to the Almighty. My heart, body and soul belongs to her," the singer said as he declared his unconditional love.

And he is not alone where their special love is concerned as McDonald says, "he is the one, you don't need a hundred reasons to know, when a thing connects, it just connect."

Jah Cure says he sees himself in the light of a role model for not just entertainers, but for real men who believe in showing their women how special they are.

"It's time to show people this is my life. I can inspire others to get married and have a decent family life in the future."




Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/entertainment/Unconditional-love---Jah-Cure-set-to-wed-Kamila-McDonald-today_9376633#ixzz1UPmS2PaA

Comments

  1. Awesome! Wish them a long and happy marriage. :)

    ___
    call Jamaica

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD HE IS SETTING EXAMPLES FOR THE OTHER ARTISTES TO FOLLOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one lucky woman and he is lucky to have her as well..........:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands