Drake Talks Being Hurt By Rihanna, Nicki Minaj Marriage


This would not be the first time Drake is opening up about his past romance with Bajan pop star Rihanna.
Drizzy recently sat down with Elle Magazine where he discussed his true feelings about his past relationship with Rihanna and the infamous “marriage tweet” to Nicki Minaj.



“At the time it hurt, but she didn’t mean to. I’ll never put that on her. I was hurt because I slowly started to realize what it was. I guess I thought it was more. That was the first girl with any fame that paid me any mind. You spend days reading about this person in magazines. All of a sudden you have this number-one song and you’re at some birthday party and there she is. And you’re just some naive kid from Toronto staying in some shitty-ass hotel who got invited to this party on a whim. That’s just how it happened.”
Drake also share his personal feelings for labelmate Nicki Minaj.
“I don’t know if we were really pretending. I’d marry Nicki. I think Nicki would be one of the only people that would understand me at the end of all of this and be able to love me.”
Do you think Drake easily fall for famous beautiful women?


Source:http://urbanislandz.com/2011/10/14/drake-rihanna-nicki-minaj-relationship-romance-hip-hop-pop/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands