Chris Brown Explodes On Twitter + Rumors Of a X rated Tape



Chris Brown blew some steam off on yet another Twitter rant when he got fed up of constantly being asked questions about his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.

The 22-year-old F.A.M.E. singer clearly had enough of being condemned for beating up RiRi in 2009 while they were dating.

“I don’t say s**t to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!! that s**t happened three years ago!.”


“I know alot of you wack @ss(OLD) celebrities probably wanna f**k my ex but talking s**t on me wont get u far.”

“And to be REALLY HONEST… yall wonder why n**ga spazzes all the time? Lol.”
“MY MUSIC DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE nor will it ever! only thing it will increase is the pregnacy rate! (sic).”

I wake up thinking of living my life…YOU wake up thinking of me.” (Chris Brown Twitter)
There are also reports of a tape circulating of Chris Brown and ex-girlfriend Draya Michele. The two reportedly dated last year following Breezy’s break-up from Rihanna.

According to MediaTakeOut, they have seen a short clip and insist that it is Breezy and Draya in the video. Apparently, the pair take turns to hold the camera while performing sex acts on each other.
According to the site the tape is being shopped for $50,000.

Source;  http://urbanislandz.com/2011/11/22/chris-brown-explodes-on-twitter-rumors-of-a-x-tape/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands