Vybz Kartel Insist His Legal Team Remains Unchanged







Despite a lawyer stepping forward with claims that Vybz Kartel solicit her service for his upcoming murder trial, the dancehall star has insist his legal team remained the same.

Hannah Harris-Barrington, who is a prominent English-Jamaican lawyer and human rights activist, came surfaced this week with a note believed to be signed by Vybz Kartel in his government name Adidja Palmer. Harris-Barrington is the lawyer representing dancehall stars Ninja Man, who is on trial for murder, and L.A. Lewis.

In a statement sent to Urban Islandz, Vybz Kartel said he has not authorize any change in his legal team.


“I have not authorized any change in my legal team in whom I have the fullest confidence,” Vybz Kartel said. “I have not retained or engaged the services of Hannah Harris-Barrington to represent me in any matter and she is not authorized to speak on my behalf or to discuss my case. This serves to confirm that I have retained the services of attorneys-at-law Tom Tavares-Finson, Michael Deans and Chris Tavares-Finson to represent me in all the matters for which I am currently before the court.”

Vybz Kartel is currently behind bars facing an high profile trial facing a double murder charge in relation to the death of Barrington “Bossie” Burton and Clive “Lizard” Williams.

Vybz Kartel returns to court on December 2nd.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands