Vybz Kartel Blast Popcaan And Tommy Lee, “Stop Calling My Name”


Vybz Kartel and Tommy Lee pic


Vybz Kartel is once again making it clear that he is not on good terms Popcaan and Tommy Lee.

The self proclaim Worl’Boss, who was acquitted of one of two murder charges last week, released an official statement from behind bars. In the statement, Vybz Kartel took aim squarely at his two former proteges.


“Can someone tell Popcaan and Tommy Lee stop big me up pon stage saying they’re GAZA when they’re not even near to my recently acquired PLAZA,” Vybz Kartel said. “They have no shame and could only be compared to undignified morons. They and I know that they are just a couple of traitors grabbing at the proverbial straw to save their downward spiralling careers.
Vybz Kartel made it clear who are the two remaining loyal Gaza members are.
“Yea the forever controversial worl’boss,” Kartel said. “BIGUP ME BREDDA SHAWN STORM. BIGUP GAZA SLIM AND BIGUP GAGE. I’m out WORL’BOSS.”
Vybz Kartel was also sure to thank his legal team, his massive fan base and his baby mother Shorty for standing by him since his arrest in September of 2011.
“First of all I would like to thank my legal team Finson and Associates for proving and maintaining my innocence. I would also want to thank all my fans for being there with me and for their continued support musically, making me forever relevant to dancehall. Last but not least I want to thank my family, in particular my babymother SHORTYGAZA who is and has always been the tower of strength in my life. Taking care of our three sons and handling my financial affairs plus being so focused amidst a sea of ‘crosses’ and tribulations. Just want the fans to know they should remain confident that Vybz Kartel will soon ‘Duh Road’ and that I am physically and spiritually great. On a different note, alot of people are speculating that i am internet capable but nothing could be further from the truth. Apart from my twitter page ‘iamthekartel’ which is being run by Michael Dawson for the time being, Everyone else is an imposter.”

Source:http://urbanislandz.com/2013/07/29/vybz-kartel-diss-popcaan-tommy-lee-statement-dancehall-news/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands