My hands are clean of Clive Williams' blood,Vybz Kartel tells court


KINGSTON, Jamaica -- Entertainer Vybz Kartel in his murder trial on Wednesday at the Home Circuit court in Kingston, addressed the judge and jury in an unsworn statement, declaring his innocence.


“My Lord, my hands are clean of Mr Clive Williams’ blood,” Kartel, whose real name is Adijah Palmer told the court, adding that the Police had conspired against him.
“If Mr Williams is dead, I sent no one to kill Clive Williams nor did I do it myself,” he said.
Kartel also claimed that [National Security Minister] Peter Bunting’s taking his music to the USA and declaring it to be promoting scamming, and also declaring him as one of the four things that are mashing up Jamaica, was prejudicial to his case.
Kartel is on trial for the murder of Williams believed to be committed on August 16, 2011 at the entertainer's Havendale home in St Andrew
 http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/My-hands-are-clean-of-Clive-William-s-blood--Kartel-tells-court
Source :

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands