Shorty vows to wait the 35 years - Vybz Kartel's babymother will now focus on kids, music


anesha 'Shorty' Johnson, common-law-wife of incarcerated dancehall artiste, Vybz Kartel, says that despite her spouse's lengthy prison sentence, she will be waiting for him and, in the interim, will be focusing on her children and music label.

Johnson told THE WEEKEND STAR: "I will definitely be waiting, I don't have any reason to do that (move on). I intend to stand up for my three sons and focus on him (Vybz Kartel)."
sentenced to life

Adidja 'Vybz Kartel' Palmer and his three co-accused were sentenced to life in prison last week for the 2011 murder of Clive 'Lizard' Williams. He will be eligible for parole in the next 35 years at the age of 73.
Since Kartel's incarceration, Shorty says she has been trying her best to ensure that her children are focused, while she has remained hopeful.

"The kids are not 100 per cent, but I am trying to keep them focused. I am taking it very, very hard, but I am not going to give up. There is a God and I have hope," she said.

During Vybz Kartel's incarceration pending trial, Johnson created the Short Boss Muzik label, which has so far released two singles School by Vybz Kartel and PG 13Gimmi Di Money by the couple's sons 11-year-old Adidja and nine-year-old Akheel Palmer, who go by the moniker Little Vybz and Little Addi.
She said her sons' track has been receiving rave reviews, and they intend to continue their father's musical legacy. "I can't complain; people saying dem bad just like them father. My sons also have three more songs to release shortly," she said.

Johnson also revealed that Vybz Kartel's fans can expect to hear more releases from the artiste because, "we have nuff, nuff pre-recorded songs that will be released soon."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands