Sucidal artist “Ikon” sleeping with kiprich baby mother (Photo)


Sucidal artist “Ikon” sleeping with kiprich baby mother




Source:http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/20141202/images/main.jpg  Kiprich Babymother







According to the star :

KipRich's babymother and up-and-coming dancehall artiste Miss Chin has confirmed that a photo recently released on social media with her having sex was taken from her phone without her consent.

According to the artiste, persons have been saying she released the picture deliberately; however, she would never do such thing. The deejay explained that her phone and handbag were stolen recently and that the culprits are responsible for releasing the photo.
"I have learnt my lesson from this experience and I won't be recording or taking certain pictures on my phone again because this a mash up business. I do music but this does not have anything to do with my career. How could I ever be comfortable with pictures like that on the Internet? Right now I have not even eaten from morning, the way mi shock," she said.
Miss Chin is offering to pay for the return of the cell phone, fearing other sexual images might be released.

"I will pay for the return of my phone. If yu a sell the phone just sell it nuh, why do you feel the need to share my personal belonging with the world ... that is so unnecessary," she said seemingly upset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands