DJ Spice was surprise of her new song 'So Mi Like It' (read more)


While Spice assumed the public would like 'So Mi Like It', she had no idea that it would eventually bring her the level of success that it has in the past year.


According to the star"I didn't expect it to be so huge, but from the moment I recorded it, I knew it was gonna be a hit. I remember saying 'if da song ya nuh buss, mi ago give up on music'," Spice said of the song that has more than 14 million views on her YouTube page.

She, however, stressed that the song did not become a hit overnight. Instead, she said quite a bit of street promotion went on after the release.
Not only has the song received views, it has also resulted in Spice getting numerous shows around the world.

"I am booked every week and I have two or three shows every weekend because of the song. I feel like I need a clone because, even when I am booked, people are requesting me," she said, adding that she has been doing shows in Europe, South America and most of the Caribbean countries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands