Milk Talks Being Bounty Killer’s Side Piece

Popular media personality, Amelia ‘Milk’ Sewell confessed on national TV that she was Bounty Killer’s ‘side chick’.



In an interview on the ‘Saudicka Diaram Show‘ on Saturday night, Sewell said she was one of the many women the artiste had at the time.
“Yes, I was a side chick when I was with Bounty Killer,” she frankly expressed.
“Me did check fi Bounty still. We were together for like about seven years,” she added.
Sewell also expressed that Bounty Killer made it clear from the get go that he was seeing other people.
“My major competition at the time was D’angel. I mean her and I are friends now but at the time both of us knew about each other. Angel was the wife to me but I think there was somebody ahead of Angel also,” she said.
But though she was only a side chick she said she never lacked attention from Bounty. She added that she always made herself a place of solace for him.
“Me as a side chick, I made sure that I’m the comfort zone because the situation at home with the wife is always some kind of tumultuous kind of thing, so I always try to keep my atmosphere and my vibe really cool because at the end of the day, if he wants comfort zone, the first person he is gonna think of is me,” she said.
“I don’t get involved in the drama. I’m not going to pick up my phone and call wife and mek she know wah gwaan. I’m not going to cause a scene and I can’t cause a scene, being a side chick, being Milk either. I have to keep myself circumspect,” she added.
And though Sewell has moved on from the side chick life, she believes most women become side chicks because it makes life easier.
Source: http://kaba35.com/video-milk-talks-being-bounty-killers-side-chick/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands