Vybz Kartel On Teacha’s Pet, says he definitely see potential in a few girls””



Vybz Kartel has opened up about his new reality show Teacha’s Pet and his relationship with the girls.

In a recent interview with the Star, the “Dancehall Hero” deejay said he sees “potential” in a few of the girls and he is hoping to turn one into his pet.


“I definitely see potential in a few girls, can’t really say much, but yeah,” Vybz Kartel said. “I have connected with a lot of the girls on the show and I hope to narrow it down to one “Mrs Right”. The show is genuine and I must say that. The fact that it is being shown on TV doesn’t take away from the sincerity of my actions.”
Teacha’s Pet debut last Friday on CVM TV and online at teachaspet.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands