Dancehall Artiste Spice crown her self the queen of Dancehall


Dancehall Artiste spice crown herself the queen of dance hall after her sumfest 2017 hot, sizzling performance.



Spice, who made the outlandish claim on her  Instagram page, also said she wants her Reggae Sumfest money to be doubled next year.

"Mi feel so proud a mi self and hype a little bit. Thanks to my fans. I love you all. Big up the rest of the artistes who I heard also did exceptionally well. The new Queen of Dancehall, who vex join me August 4 (today) to celebrate my birthday at Oneil's Place Car Park," she wrote.
Do you think Spice is the queen of Dancehall?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands