Large belly men can't keep up

Dear Pastor,

I hope that you are okay. Concerning your topic: 'Are big-belly men better lovers?' I would say no way, because the woman that I am living with was with a big-belly man and I took her away from him.

And even though she said he was a nice man, she could not manage the belly, because when she wanted sex in certain positions, he couldn't manage them.

I am rather slim, but not too slim. I go to the gym, so I am very thick; and she says she is not going to leave me for anyone because I have the remedy.

T.W.

Dear T.W.,

This woman is telling you what she wants you to hear, but perhaps it's more than that. Perhaps what she wants out of the relationship is just sex and she is pleased with you because you are doing a fine job. I hope that she will never cheat on you.

Pastor

Source Jamaica Star

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands