Dj Tanto Blacks Twitter , bluethtooth manger scatta burell want apology from tv station.


Producer Cordel 'Skatta' Burrell, manager of Tanto Blacks, is claiming that his artiste deserves an apology from Simon Crosskill for what he believes was a distasteful interview on TVJ's Smile Jamaica last Friday morning.

"I took offence. It was quite evident that Simon Crosskill was trying to belittle the artiste. Everybody deserves some level of respect but I didn't see the artiste getting any from him. I did not get that level of respect or appreciation that you would show to another person. I was very disgusted," Burrell told , noting that he did not have a problem with the other interviewer, Neville Bell.
"He was comparing him to L.A. Lewis and Shebada. There is a certain level that you don't cross. So I would like an apology on behalf of the artiste or for him (Crosskill) to acknowledge that he overstepped his boundaries in terms of how he conducted the interview."
took drugs
A video with parts of the interview have been making the rounds on the Internet, already receiving thousands of views on YouTube. In it, Crosskill asked Tanto Blacks if he took drugs before coming to the show, mimicked him and even encouraged him not to perform on Sting, as "even plastic bottle lick hot." He also said, "somebody seh I mustn't mek you leave here without giving you the directions to Ward 21."
However, Burrell stressed that his grouse is not connected in any way to the RJR Communications Group.
"I am not condemning the RJR group but I saw something that was distasteful and I am making my voice heard," he told , adding that many people share his view.
When contacted, executive producer for the morning show did not say much. "I don't have any comment, just tell him (Burrell) to call me," she said.
Meanwhile, Burrell said Tanto Blacks was glad for the opportunity to be on the show but feels that he received some level of mistreatment.
"Him nuh feel like it damage him 'cause he was very grateful to be on the programme. Him acknowledge seh Simon was trying to get under his skin but him hol' it," Burrell said.
"In my eyes, this youth is a star. But whether you think that or not, it does not give you any right to treat him like that

Comments

  1. I agree with the manager. Simon was unprofessional. It's not the first time too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands