Etana gives birth to second child: She has a teenage son


-->click this picture to see more of Etana and her husband.

Reggae artiste Etana has given birth to her second child. The singer gave birth to a baby girl in the United States on Thursday. The child is fathered by her husband André Morris. Etana also has a teenage son, Shevaun, from a previous relationship.
 Etana, although still exhausted, was in high spirits as she said, "I'm happy. We're well and she's so beautiful, I'll tell you. She's over eight pounds. Amazing! I didn't even look that big, even the doctor was shocked. She's so cute, though. I'm ready for our journey together, and I'm grateful the day I met her father. My son is also so excited. He's all smiles now."
According to her publicist Keona Williams, "The baby girl is huge, strong and healthy. Etana is very excited, though exhausted. She hasn't come back around fully yet, but she is ecstatic. This is something Etana wanted for a while now, and finally, we have this addition to our musical family."
In an earlier interview, Etana said she was happy about her pregnancy.

"Our plan was to do different business moves, etc, but we were surprised with a new life, a precious gift, and funny enough we ended up doing most, if not all we planned just the same. Jah works in mysterious ways. My husband is all smiles watching every step I make. He wants to be at every doctor's visit, rubbing my aching feet and making sure I have all I need to be comfortable. He's gonna be a great dad," she told THE STAR.

Etana is also the host of Against All Odds that began airing on CVM TV last month. She recently released an EP, A Better Tomorrow, that had songs like Reggae, Better Tomorrow and Foreplay To Love. She will also be releasing the album Better Tomorrow on February 12, 2013.
"New album to come, new baby, new places to grace, new stages, and new fans. Thanks to all my fans for all their support throughout the years. Keep watching Against All Addsand look out for the new EP November 13 on iTunes," Etana said.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands