Ninja Man uncertain about sting 2014 because of Gully Bop

  Source:http://www.islandjamsentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-24-at-8.28.36-AM.png
Gully Bop and ShaunaChin




Ninja man said men rush him and that he is not into anymore violence. He claims that men from Gully Bop camp threaten`s him.


According to the star .  Dancehall artiste Ninja Man has pulled himself from the line-up of Sting 2014 due to threats he claims he is getting from Gully Bop's camp.
 According to the iconic Sting stalwart, he has put violence behind him and will not allow intimidation to get the better of him.


"I am not into having my life threatened nor scare tactics ... there is no one for me to clash at Sting. I have clashed every big name artiste in Jamaica. This 'war' they are trying to drag me into is really going backwards for me, and I am about moving forward. So it is with great thought, I announce that I will not be on Sting 2014. I will instead be enjoying the Christmas with my friends and family," Ninja Man said.

But Gully Bop's camp denied Ninja Man's allegations. His manager, Shauna Chin, says Ninja Man
and Gully Bop have an unresolved issue which dates back to the 90s.

"They have a past because Ninja Man helped to mash up Gully Bop life. Nobody threatened Ninja Man, it's a big lie and since he claims he was threatened where are the people who witnessed that? Nobody is sending threats to Ninja Man, he didn't want to do Sting in the first place," she told The WEEKEND STAR.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands