Usher loves spending time with his two sons.

 
http://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/97ffc57db132fc63f477dff68bc2e4e9/280x425.jpg
According to the star Usher has changed since fathering children.

He said: "Having children changes how you look at life, what matters, what's a priority. And then you have a few uphill battles - well, that makes you even more resilient."


The 36-year-old singer is a hands-on dad and loves spending as much time as possible with his two boys. He told USA Today newspaper: "I'm with my children all the time in Atlanta. When I'm on tour, they come in and out. Usher's more active; I can be out in the park with him for two hours, just throwing a ball around. Naviyd loves to read, loves to see shows. I love to have him with me in New York."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands