Gully Bop Pretty Girlfriend (Shauna Chin Photos here)

Gully Bop and Shauna Chin

Shauna Chin
 Gully Bop Finds TRUE Love with  Pretty girl Shauna Chin.

According to Shauna Chin and the Obsever:
"The age doesn't matter. I have grown to love him and I was the one who proposed to him. He knows how to tick me off, then know, exactly what to do to make me laugh," she told Splash. "This has always been the type of love I wanted."
Chin said she first heard about the deejay from her mother, Donna McLean, a lover of vintage dancehall.

"I saw the video of him freestylng and I instantly posted it in on Groupie.net in September. I saw his potential and I just knew I had to find him, so I took a cab to Grants Pen to locate him," she recalled.
After some difficulty, Chin found Gully Bop. After a brief conversation, she realised he was not a 'madman' as he was often labelled, but suffering from depression. Having worked with other entertainers including Vybz Kartel and Tommy Lee, Chin said she used her 'links' to get him media interviews.

She is not affected by criticisms of the unlikely relationship.
"I have been called a money-grabber and that I was just trying to get fame, but that's not the case. I love him. We have both been through a lot so we blend well...it's pure love," she stated.
Chin was born in Portland. After completing her studies at Port Antonio High School, she migrated to Philadelphia where she has lived for almost a decade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands