Joe Bogdanovich denies having a affair with Ishawna






According to Loopjamaica website this is what Joe Bogdanovich had to say."Down Sound Records chief executive officer Josef Bogdanovich has dismissed claims that he and dancehall artiste Ishawna were having an affair, and that they were having a private moment only hours after his common-law wife’s death in New York.

“I would like to clarify that the photo with Ishawna and myself circulating virally and quoted as the two of us being in some club in lis over the weekend partying on the sly is utter nonsense. The truth is Down Sound was booked by a promoter to bring ‘The Blitz’ to Fort Lauderdale from as early as February this year,” he said.

“I want you to know that I support my artistes fully both onstage and off and whatever folks want to say about me and Down Sound, I welcome it with joy. I’m only asking that they have some respect and leave my dead wife’s name out of it because it is disgusting and vile,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands