Vybz Kartel ex-member Lisa Hyper to sign with Solid Agency - Willing to put Bounty Killer differences aside





















Female deejay Lisa Hyper is currently in negotiations with the Solid Agency camp to provide booking services and a management team for her career. She believes that a good team is necessary for the success of any artiste and she sees Solid Agency as the fitting choice.


Speaking with the star, Lisa Hyper said, "I've been shopping for a good management team for quite a while now and talks are currently on the table with Solid Agency for both bookings and management. While milling around in my head for possible options Sharon Burke came to mind, so I approached her and spoke with her about it."
Hyper noted that once Solid Agency comes to mind, persons automatically think of Alliance boss Bounty Killer. Knowing this, she wishes to make it known that she is not a part of the Alliance.
"I'm not a part of the Alliance but as a result of the possible union (with Solid Agency) and because we'll have the same management team, I've decided to put my differences aside with Killer because yuh know me and him did a throw some punches in 2009. I'm not afraid to put them aside and even apologise to Killer because he's an icon in the business, he's been around a long time," she said.

Lisa Hyper has been busy at work since the start of the year as she already has a number of new songs. Among them, Lock Down Di Place on the Swag Up rhythm for Danny Champagne's Tenement Yard Productions, No Gal on the Tiptronic rhythm for Free Willy Productions, New Year, New Gear for Syndicate Productions and Must Get Mine for which a video is to be done soon.

"As mi seh, new year, new gear. We've been through many changes, I've already proven my point to the people that I'm not a pushover by clashing with various female artistes. I'm finished with that now, I'm trying to work to bring my thing on the international level," she said.








source:Jamaican star

Comments

  1. Alliance crew will take in all of vybz kartel rejects soon blak ryno will join them soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands