Website Responsible For Vybz Kartel Prison Escape Hoax Issues Apology
















Early this morning reports surfaced online claiming that dancehall star Vybz Kartel had escaped from the Horizon Adult Remand Centre. The story quickly went viral to become a worldwide trending topic on Twitter.

With their credibility on the line, the website responsible for the story, Hype Life, has now admit that it was a hoax and issued an apology to the deejay and his fans.



“For those who may not have caught on yet; it was a joke haox. This website started the rumor and apologize for any damages made,” the website said.

The website admits to posting the story to boast there traffic.

In fact, I was the one who wrote the story.

I could appeal to the fact that it was written for the sake of a good joke, that I was just considering a good marketing move toward my website, but not expecting anyone to be naive enough to take it serious.

Somehow, I await the flood of reader insults. I can’t make fun of other media’s giant front-page mistakes without taking some of it myself.

I would like to apologize to our readers, Kartel and his many fans.

Vybz Kartel, whose real name is Adidjah Palmer, is not a fugitive on the run. The deejay is still behind bars awaiting trial on various charges including murder and marijuana possession.
Again, my apologies to all affected by the story.

- Owner of The Hype Life Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands