JODI 'JINX' HENRIQUES APOLOGISE FOR DISRESPECTING USAIN BOLT


JODI 'JINX' HENRIQUES wrote:
 After some much-needed introspection, I would like to publicly apologise for the comments 
 made about Usain Bolt. Not only were they unwarranted, but also highly inappropriate, and for this I am truly sorry.


My intention was never to degrade or disrespect anyone, but without realising, I did. I allowed pent-up frustration to get the better of me and did not conduct myself in a respectful manner.
I apologise to those persons who I hurt, including friends, family my husband, and the Jamaican people at large, but especially Usain Bolt.

Although I am, and have been, frustrated by the disturbances, I should have dealt with this in a private and more civil manner. My intentions are to speak with Usain, discuss this regrettable incident, and personally apologise.

JODI 'JINX' HENRIQUES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands