Selector Foota Hype Says “I Am My Own Wife” Talks New Baby Mama



How a man to be his own wife. Him a disrespect him baby mother, that means he is not going to marry her right.

 According to urbanislandz Foota Hype is looking much happier these days following his bitter split with Ishawna last year.

The producer/sound system selector stopped by OnStage with Winford Williams last week where he opened up about his new baby mother.


“That is my baby mother and she got pregnant so it’s official that she is my baby mother, but I am my first lady, I am my wife, everything start with me,” Foota Hype said.

Hype also made it clear that there are no feuds between himself and Ishawna and Skatta Burrell.
The veteran sound system selector also weighed in on his beef with Alkaline.

“Alkaline and I have a little musical feud going on, because I went on a TV like this and they asked me my opinion on the morality in dancehall and I told them that the deejays without morals are fast fading and I mentioned Alkaline and another deejay name,” Foota Hype told said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands