Ghana Fans Express Mixed Feelings Over Gabriel’s New Look.




Dancehall Reggae artist Gabriel popularly known for Millie Small’s remake with icon Bounty Killer shocked fans over the weekend when she post pictures of herself without her stunning  long locks that many claim use to be one of her inimitable highlights.A picture of the locks-less artist appeared on the cover of a famous Ghana Magazine a few days ago.


Fans from Ghana took to twitter and other social media to express their disappointment about the artist's new move.

"She was always adorable the way she was ,I hate what she pulled off",a fan explained.
"I don't give a care what Gabriel does to her hair,she is well loved over here....for me,her lips is what I admire,not her hair".

"She looks good either way ",another explains.

"I think Bounty Killer made her do it"...one fan notes in a jovial tone

For others,they are not in anyway moved by what she does,...one fan notes that its her hair and she should call her own shots.
Gabriel first came on the scenes with a rather natural Afro- European image that was always admired by her fans. However the Lollipop singer claims she welcomes a change as she has been wearing locks for years  and feels it’s time to do something new with her appearance.

Nonetheless, Gabriel seems to be getting a lot of love for her new low- cut natural hair that she claims she enjoys sporting on her Facebook page."I am happy with me, and I love my hair with or without dreadlocks. I am not my hair and I feel much better with this change."

When fans on social media  ask Gabriel if she would ever grow back her dreads her response was;
“Most definitely, but unfortunately not for right now...in the far future”.

The singer whom we are told by sources is gearing up for her USA and Canada promo tour says her hair is the least of her concern at this present moment as she is more focused on getting her mind and spirit in good shape to go on the road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands