Question with (Danielle) D.I.

Stage Name: Danielle
Real Name: Danielle Isaacs
Birth Month: May
How did you get started in the business?
Danielle: Through a friend/producer, Delroy 'Fatta' Pottinger, who produced my first track.
What has been your greatest challenge in the business yet?
Danielle: Men in the business who do not want to keep it musical and just business.
What have you been up to lately?
Danielle: I've been in the studio recording and vibing fresh concepts. I'm actually planning a video for my new single, Jamaican Gal



Do you look up to any specific artiste and why?
Danielle: Just to name a few, Patra, Madonna and Lady Saw, for being bold, expressive females in a male-dominated industry. Air Supply for their passionate music.
Are you happy with the way things are going for your musical career right now?
Danielle: Most definitely, I'm more focused than ever! More involved in the creative aspects of my job, plus I have a great team working hard for me.
Do you have any advice for young artistes coming up?
Danielle: Yes, believe in yourself. Try to find someone you can trust to give constructive criticism. For the females, especially, do everything by the sweat of your brow and nothing else.
Where do you see yourself in the future?
Danielle: My goals include being extremely successful at what I do. I will represent Jamaica's music on the global stage with major endorsements and my own products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands