Konshens - I am Jamaican

XTM.Nation and Konshens celebrate Jamaica's 50th anniversary

Inline image 1

produced by Kareem 'Remus' Burrell

"Jamaican blood run through my veins, 
Jamaican thoughts run through my brain, 
Jamaican words come from my mouth, 
I am Jamaican, inside and out."
- Konshens

Listen: Soundcloud or Youtube



August 1 which is Emancipation Day in Jamaica, a day used to reflect on the fight
and the struggle of our ancestors for their freedom, The Nation of Xterminator releases a song dedicated to the pride and the heart of the Jamaican People. "I am Jamaican" is produced by Kareem 'Remus' Burrell (son of Philip 'Fatis' Burrell) and is featured on the 'Butterflies' riddim. The soon to be released, riddim accompanied by the syrupy sweet horns of Dean Fraser
also features Jesse Royal
--
JahBless.SpreadGoodMusic


Visit XTM.Nation Facebook for more info from Xterminator and Jesse Royal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands