A easier Christmas for Baby Cham -The Artiste looks to make big impressions during the holiday season ... again



















Grammy Award nominated recording artiste Damian Beckett, aka Cham, is anticipating a jolly Jamaican Christmas as the mercurial dancehall maestro is set to make a slew of appearances at various shows this Christmas season in Jamaica.


After being out of the spotlight for some time, Cham has re-emerged on the scene ready to please his many adoring fans in Jamaica with his first booked appearance set for the GT Christmas Reggae Extravaganza Show in St Elizabeth on Christmas day.
It will be Cham's first performance at the GT Extravaganza, and the DJ is eagerly anticipating the performance.
"Well, first let me tell you that this Christmas, Cham is Santa Clause and the Grinch in one. I am going to be bringing the dancehall vibe and energy to the people as well as the message with my good friend Bounty Killer, it's gonna be awesome this Christmas," said the DJ.
The DJ, who is currently signed to Atlantic records in the United States (US), says he is grateful for the chance to perform on the show because GT Taylor helped his career in no uncertain terms.
"GT is one of the first disc jockeys to play a Cham track and I will always be mindful of that. We need to show back the love in the music business and that is what I am here to do," said Cham.
Cham who is riding high with his latest single Stronger featuring Bounty Killer and Mikal Rose, says he will be everywhere this Christmas as he has been away from his fans far too long.
"Well as you know I have been living overseas now but the work continues. I know my fans have not heard much of me in recent times, but I am here to let them know that I will be spending the Christmas in Jamaica, and I will be everywhere, Weddy Weddy, Passa Passa, even Sting if the money is right," Cham explained.







Comments

  1. Where overseas has he been? What has he been doing? It has been 4 yrs since Ghetto Story. We need new music!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands