Busy Signal denies involvement in drug dealing 2012




EMBATTLED dancehall Deejay Busy Signal has denied any involvement in drug smuggling.
In a release to the media Busy Signal, who was detained in England after immigration authorities suspected he was travelling on false documents, said his present predicament allowed him time to reflect.
 "I have never admitted that I was involved in any drug deal or drug arrangement.  I waived my rights to an extradition trial here in Jamaica, so that I can return to the US to face a charge of absconding bail ONLY.  This incident took place ten (10) years ago before I even considered becoming an artiste," the release said.
He also took time out to hail his fans.

"In this a time of reflection, I would like to thank my fans who have supported me through this difficult situation and who will continue to support me. Your messages and prayers via social networks and via members of my team are what have brought light to the darkness of my cell," he said.
The Deejay said he was not about to sink into oblivion.

"As you can understand, this is a difficult time for me, however during my time away, my fans will not be left with a void – there are several unreleased tracks that will definitely keep you “busy” until my return. I recently released my album Reggae Music Again, which debuted at number 5 on the Billboard Reggae charts. On my recent tour of Amsterdam and Paris, we shot elements for the video to the title track of the album. It features cameos from Marcia Griffiths, Queen Ifrica and Anthony B and that will be released in a couple of weeks," he said.despite his legal woes Busy Signal remained positive.

“We not going down, cause God alone controls my destiny,” he said.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Busy-Signal-denies-involvement-in-drug-dealing#ixzz1w0Q680xB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands