Sheba surprised at decision by Vybz Kartel to disband Portmore Empire



Former Portmore Empire artiste Sheba has reacted with surprise to the decision of Vybz Kartel to disband the musical group, Portmore Empire.

 In a release  she said  she was  surprised noting that the decision “looks like something that he must have been planning for a long time so I guess he knows best. I was upset and surprised when I first heard especially since there was no provision made for me or Popcaan, but I am trying to look at the advantages of this move because it means I can do collaborations with other artistes and voice more songs...I have more artistic freedom,"

She is known for the singles No Stylin on the Summertime riddim and Yu and Him Deh, a collaboration with her mentor Vybz Kartel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands