Spice Shoots Video For ‘Back Broad’


Kingston, Jamaica Dancehall artiste Spice will be shooting yet another video, this time for her new single Back Broad on the recently released DNA riddim by TJ Records.
The video shoot which was delayed because of Spice’s hectic schedule – supervising her store, Spicey Couture, and travelling overseas for shows – is now back on track and Spice says the wait will be worth it.


“I think fans, especially my confident divas will love the video. The concept for this video is going to be about confident women, and being fashionable. The chorus is about walking the runway, so of course, you know it’s gonna be about fashion, glitz and glamour and the pre-chorus talks about ‘if yuh back broad yuh can bounce any gal’, so it’s a bad girl image mixed with hotness. But overall, it’s gonna be my most fashionable video so far,” she said.
The shoot is scheduled to take place at 4 Latham Avenue, across from Hype TV, tomorrow (Friday, March 12)at 3p.m. “I also want to invite all my fans who want to be apart of the shoot to come out dressed to impress. I always like my fans to feel free to be apart of anything I do, so come out; it’s going to be a lot of fun.”
Source: Blueprint Publicity & Promotions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands