Spice forming her own Empire
















Spice, whose correct name is Grace Hamilton is slowly building her “Spicey” empire and is now the proud owner of three businesses: Spicey Couture, her clothing store; Spicey Salon, her newly-opened hair salon; and a bar/lounge which, unlike her other two business, will be located in Portmore. The grand opening for the bar/lounge takes place at the end of this month.

“There are many sides to Grace Hamilton. There’s Spice the deejay, there’s Grace the mother, and there’s Grace the businesswoman. I don’t think people should try to study me,” she said laughing. “I don’t only look at the here and now, I have to think about the future because at 50 or 60 I certainly won’t be on stage doing splits and jumping. I’m a forward-thinker and this is what I’ve been up to for the past few weeks – getting all my businesses in shape and getting ready for the opening of the bar.”



Spice says Spicey Salon which was opened a few weeks ago in the Clock Tower Plaza, Half Way Tree “has been doing well so far. We have great stylists and nail technicians and they are very professional. I’m a ‘no-nonsense’ kind of person so business etiquette is very important to me. As far as the bar goes which is located in Portmore, right upstairs Genus Pharmacy in Port Henderson it’s an exciting prospect and the crowd that I’m going for is more young and hip and people looking to relax or party and have a good time and ofcourse they can expect some great and unique drink mixes and ideas once we open.”

source:raggasuss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Crazy things women do for men

MAN SHORTAGE AFFECTS CHURCHES IN JAMAICA - Christian women complain of lack of potential husbands